The YMA journey is heading into its final and most exciting pit-stop: THE ANNUAL CONFERENCE! This year’s conference, titled ‘StorySelling: Creating Content to Compel‘, will be packed with exciting keynote ‘storytellers’, workshops, networking opportunities and a case competition – best of all: it’s off-campus!
The marketing landscape is always on the move – it’s where creativity meets technology, and where stories meet a global audience. Our keynote and workshop speakers will reveal the secrets behind how brands tell successful stories in their campaigns and how stories will make a lasting impact in the competitive marketing & sales industry.
With that being said, here are the top 6 reasons on why you should attend the biggest (and coolest) marketing conference at Allstream Conference Center hosted by the York Marketing Association:
- Learn and discover all the facets of marketing. As we’re moving forward in the digital age, brands are redefining their marketing strategies and moving towards more non-traditional forms of media.
- Connect with corporate representatives and recruiters from the top companies from industries including: CPG, retail, ad agencies, and many more! We will feature corporate representatives from: Grip, Target and P&G, just to name a few!
- Listen and share stories with our keynote ‘storytellers’ – get inspired! Ever wanted to know the brains behind some of the most innovative campaigns? Well, you just might have your burning questions answered at our conference, “StorySelling”!
- The freebies – Oh yes, YMA always has you covered; from soap to cookies, we’ve got them all.
- There will be a photo booth – yes, you read that right, our conference will feature an epic photo booth where you can snap shots with your fellow delegates and get silly with the props!
- Meet new people – our annual conference attracts some of the brightest students from Richard Ivey School of Business, Queen’s School of Business, and Rotman School of Management, just to name a few. A conference experience is never complete without making new friends – we all have stories to tell, so go on and say hello!
Friday, January 16, 2015
Register now to be a 2015 Conference delegate:
Deadline to apply:
[EARLY-BIRD]: December 5th, 2014
[REGULAR]: January 9th, 2015
Note: Tickets are also available for sale in the Schulich Marketplace Monday, November 24th to Friday, December 5th 9:30AM – 6:00PM.